Friday, May 2, 2008

Oooh Oooh! I finally got TAGGED! XP

Yup, got tagged by Ninny...so here we go!!

Name: Aisyah Liliana bt. Hafiz

Nickname: Aisyah,Ais,ShaSha LiLi >.>
What do people normally mistake your name as: Aishah, Aishay (ROFL)
Birthday: 8th July 1992 (I want presents!! XD)
Birthplace: Chinese Maternity Hospital.(Yes, you don't exactly have to be chinese to be born there! XP Oh well...I do kind of have some chinese blood anyway)
Time of Birth: Err...i think early in the morning...not sure
Single or taken: single
Zodiac sign: monkey!! lol

[Your Appearance]
How tall are you: Not sure...>.<...tall enough
Wish you were taller: Duh, of course!!.
Eye colour: Dark brown.
Eye colour you want: Green, light brown, ORANGE! XD
Natural hair colour: Dark brown
Current hair colour: err still the same
Short or long hair: medium length
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color: nope >.<
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: Dramatic ah? Maybe last year then.
Do you wear make-up: HELL no!
Ever had hair extensions: Err...no
Paint your nails: Nope...lol see how plain i am?

[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes: Black,brown....hmm blue contacts on some guys look nice...but sometimes it just looks gay...
What color hair: Black, brown...ORANGE!! XDXD
Shy or Outgoing: Um...somewhere in the middle?
Looks or personality: Personality all the way!
Serious or Fun: Fun ^^
Older or Younger than you: Errh...dunno.

[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate: I say chocolate!! But getting flowers frm a guy would be really sweet too ^^;;
Pepsi or Coke: Um...both?.
Relationship or One night stand: >.>...relationship?
School or work: school...wait...no..work!!
Love or money: M....I mean...love!! lol
Movie or music: music!!
Country or city: city
Sunny or rainy days: Rainy days (it's much more cooler...literally cooler!)
Friend or family: Family =)

[Have you ever]
Lied: I think so...sorry :(
Stole something: lol Nope.
Hurt someone close to you: Not sure...>.<...if I did then sorry again!
Broke someone’s heart: Eh nope.
Had your heart broken: Err...dun think so
Wondered what was wrong with you: lol sometimes, I think that I might be an alien...XD
Wish you were a prince/princess: >.>...no...
Liked someone who was taken: Err...dunno...=.=
Shaved your head: BOTAK!! XD...nope.
Used chopsticks: Yup! Love chopsticks!
Sang in the mirror to yourself: no.

[Favorites]
Flowers: umm...lilies? (lol cuz I'm named after them!)
Candy: Too many to choose...i like pocky tho!
Song: Too many...
Colour: Green,Orange
Movie: hmm...CJ7!! XD
Singer: Hiroki(ORANGE RANGE),Takuya(UVERworld),Maki(H&MC),Jaehee,Ya-cha(KCB),YUI,Ueda Tatsuya(KAT TUN)
Word: happy happy joy joy! (lol those are two words repeated twice!!)
Junk food: Uuuuh...hmm...dunno...too many..
Website: aishappyjoy.blogspot.com
Location: M'sia,KL,in my house, in the living room, in front of the comp.
Ever cried over someone: Err dun think so...
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Hmm...dun think so..
Do you think you’re attractive: Eeh...ask ppl who see me every day! I can't see myself all the time so I wouldn't know >.<
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: ...hmm..hmm...err no idea...sleeping beauty?(lol atleast i get to sleep! XD)
Do you play any sports: Bowling!

Fact #1: I <3 face="trebuchet ms">Fact #2: I <3 face="trebuchet ms">Fact #3: I only listen to Japanese bands >.>
Fact #4: I dun come to school a lot
Fact #5: I like PANDAs and CATs! :3
Fact #6: ...I am an A.L.I.E.N!! Beep beep!

There! Tagging: Aine,Irynna,Rift

No comments: