Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pandaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! O.O

...

Hehehehheheheh...I did it...I finally did it....

I WATCHED KUNG FU PANDAAAA!! :3

OMG it's so darn funny! I luv it!! Haha funny panda...really i recommend it to everyone! Even if u don't like cartoons or animated films...seriously this one will make u LOL till your sides hurt!

Other than that...I just realised how much Veoh.com SUCKS and that crunchyroll.com is waaaay more better! Well...if you want to watch jpop music videos,anime and dramas...all the japanese stuffs lol. And the loading speed is really fast!

Managed to watch a japanese movie "Check it out, yo!" I've been wanting to watch it for some time because.....ORANGE RANGE is the main music sponsor for the movie!! XD Five of their songs were included in the movie including a song they used for the ending credits specifically made for that movie ^^. And it's kinda fitting to OR's own background story lol...it's abt some highschool boys in Okinawa wanting to be a hiphop band and how they work their way to getting a gig. The movie's very funny and cute ^^

Also they have a bunch of nice Jdrama series out there...yay I can finally finish watching HanaKimi then...the japanese version i mean, not the taiwan version lol. But i've seen a bunch of hong kong drama's on crunchyroll too....hmm lots to watch but sadly schools starting soon. Dammit >.<

No comments: