Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ouchies :S

meep meep!

Yay~~ another update! *sigh* I noticed that I haven't been online lately...so sad. But then again, exams are coming round the corner rite? Next week rite? Uh...I think... lol timetable belum keluar.

Aaanyways, ergh got a terrible mouth ulcer. It hurts soooo MUCH! >.< style="font-weight: bold;">I WANT IT TO GO AWAAAY!


Oh, btw just got back from Low Yatt. OMG after dunno how many years since I've been there, the place sure has changed a lot. More busier and stuff compared to last time. Ate at a Japanese/Thai restaurant...but eh...I dunno....makan there not really puas. Oh yeah, I know why....STUPID ULCER!! >.<

*sigh* Oh yeah, anyone going for the Animax youth festival at One Utama? I wanna gooooooO!! Dunno if I can tho....but we'll see. Yay~~ I wanna see cosplayers and check out the artist alley(dammit I wanna set up my own booth one of these days XD) ooh I wonder if they'll be selling anime merchandise...I WANT KERORO PLUSHIES!!! ^.^y

Okay I guess that's all for now. Got PBSM test tmrw and I have no idea how i'm gonna deal with it (I don't want to have to belanja everyone makan!! Nanti pokai! >.<)

No comments: