Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's OVEER!! Oh what a relief it is~~

Hey hey hey!

Yupyup! Exams are finally over and i can finally relax! ^-^

Except that my parents are saying that i should keep studying now for SPM...yeah I know that, but I wanna have some fun first b4 having to go through that final year of school.

Aah school is nearly over...after that, no more naggy teachers, stupid rules and no more UNIFORMS! XD ...wow it's so fast, i can't believe it lol

Anyway, yesterday was seriously a beautiful day! I loved it! Exams over and i was waiting for my daddy to come pick me up and the sky was soooo BLUE! With fluffy white clouds! Seriously
they looked like those cartoon clouds u kno, exactly the same! And i saw a smiley face shaped cloud too! =D Perfect day indeed~~and at night it was raining so heavily, such cooling weather ^.^

I should've brought my phone dat day laa...then can take pics of the sky >.<

Hmm neways wat to do these holidays ar? Anyone planning outings or stuff feel free to let me kno k? XD dat is if i'm allowed to go hahaz till then i'll keep this post short, will update more as the days go by ne? ^^

btw, OR's new song Oshare bancho is so darn HYPER! I luv it =D in contrast, Kat tun's new White X'mas song is so dramatically sad T.T...KCB's new song stellar is JUUUUST right ^^

Here's the three songs ^^

ORANGE RANGE-Oshare Bancho performance at Music Japan



KAT-TUN- White X'mas (audio only)



KCB-Stellar PV



No comments: