Phew!!!
Went through a week of intervensi!! (technically not a week since i missed a day of school dammit!) The papers were okay, Add Math and Physics were bearable. But now i think i'm developing a new phobia (>.<) CHEMISTRY!!!! DX
I dunno y tho, I'm okay in class and do the homework on time. But when it comes to studiying for exams my head blanks out (>.<)
Btw, I woke up from my afternoon nap just now and had a nightmare. (I rarely get afternoon nightmares) But this one was horrible!! It was exactly scary...but it felt so real, I bet I'd die of hummiliation if it were XD...not saying what the dream was about though...but it was lame nontheless.
Oh yeah, i have to write a 100 word letter to the world leaders about that stupid Gaza war and all that. Just to make it clear, I'm completely neutral in this thing just like how i'm neutral in politics (and that I support godzilla XD) But I think this is good, maybe i can put it through those thick-skulled adult politicians that we need PEACE(wtf? I mistyped peach at first XD) and LOVE!! They should stop being so stupid and wasting lives as if each and every life lost there was a used kleenex! So, yeah, support PEACH n LOVE! Maybe I can bribe China to give me a pet Panda while I'm at it too lol.
Okay I guess that's it for now. Tomorrow we're having merentas desa at Tmn Bukit Jalil for the first time ^^. Full of lakes wif bridges and stuff. Luckily I'm in PBSM so i dun have to run XD, just save the injured~~
And btw, just a little bit more about my family history. (Hey this is my personal blog rite?) Here's a wiki article just recently made about my Great-grandfather, Buyong Adil who was a great historian for our country (his books were used as reference for some of our sejarah textbooks) so yeah...being related in him shouldn't give me the excuse to fail sejarah darn (>.<)
Here's the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyong_Adil
The article btw, was written by non other than (no, not me XP) my cousin Eusoff Andrei! a.k.a. the good great-grandson lol, so big claps to him ^^
Edit: Wat is wrong wif me!? I mistyped PEACH again T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment