Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sotsugyou!

Yeah I know that my blog post title sounds like Sausage...or issit just me??

Anyway, how are you? Whoever's reading this that is lol

I think time's moving by fast...and I mean really really REALLY fast!! It's event after event after event >.< takers =".=">.<;; But I managed to take a bunch of great pics~! ^^

Hehe I like this pic~! ^^ Can you spot me?? (Second frm the right) lol our graduation robes SO LAME!! We look like some gospel choir =.=;;

Second row, 1st from the right


first row, first frm the right (i look so shadowy here XD)

I LOOOVE MY CLASS~! ^3^

For more pics go see my Facebook profile~ =D

But the day went by tooo fast I think >.<




UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I'll MISS ALL YOU JAKUN PPL~~~! T.T
(lol the day i decide to give up the peace sign ^.^V for the rock on sign, and I regret it XD I dun care, after dis i'll still be peace sign-ing!! ^^)

I won't tell...never ever no matter how I feel!! >.<

2 comments:

YiZuan aka Raku-chan said...

NICE CLASSMATES YOU HAVE! xD and.. OJ-chan you look so cute there!!!KYAA~ *hugs!* Sotsugyou hayai desu ne~~ we are going to be adults

orenji juice said...

*hugs back* Hehe tq tq~ OMG dun say the word 'adult'!! I'm not ready to grow up yet XDXD