Left Handed Smiley (=
You get crushed by the weight of the world,
Gravity pulls you closer to hug the ground like a lover,
Faceless phantoms kick dirt in your eyes,
You feel like yelling, but you have lost your voice,
You feel like crying, but your eyes are dry,
You come to the point where mere existence is a burden.
I write this message to you with my right hand,
A second later, fate takes another twist and that hand is gone, a detached limb.
With my left hand, I draw a left handed smiley, (=
Hoping that whoever sees it will understand,
No matter what life gives you,
Find any means necessary to smile.
(=
=)
(:
:)
^-^
^_^
=D
^0^
^^
Because there are all sorts of smiles in this world~~
Don't ask me where the heck that came from!! It was just in my head itching to come out!! o_O And yes I know it sounds so mood swing-ish but I just had to end it with a happy note~! ^0^ Keep smiling everyone! No matter what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment