Friday, November 12, 2010

Let's CHANGE THE WORLD~~~

Rawr~~

Eeeep I'm so sorry for abandoning this blog for so long >_< (to be honest, blogger simply refuses to agree with me sometimes...be nice to me ne, blogger-kun?? XP) So yes...the update for today will be.... .... .... totally FANGIRL related >w< So I'm here to share my not-so beautiful creation~~





Wheee~~~ I honestly CAN NOT WAIT for this single..or even the PV to be released~~!! >o<
Because because BECAUSE~~~~ It has Ueda-kun in fire and Taguchi-kun in water~~ *flails* Even when the other members have scenes that are NOT related to elements...well not quite that is...THESE two!!! OMG... *cough*theyaresoawesometogether*cough*

So yeah, how's the poster?? ^^

Yes..there's an ulterior motive behind me posting this here...it's actually for a contest to actually win the CD xP Because..u know...I don't....really...have the money for it now X_X


XD so yeah!


On ANOTHER note: Wheeeee my mid-terms are over~~~ now time to focus on coursework @.@


AND another note: ZOMG I can't believe KCB has new members now >_< and another NAOTO @.@ I just hope this time there'll be more from them?? Ne? Raku-chan??? ;D


Ok that's it for now...I HOPE i can actually update more often..GAAAH! >_<

No comments: