Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm not seeing that much of you today >.< whyyy???



RAWR!!!!!!

Yes I'm back, who missed me?? *o*

Um...so yeah, new sem started around...two weeks ago? And right now I have to keep telling myself to put my 100%...no....120% into everything I do.

Yeah...TELLING is one thing...actually DOING something is another, ne? xD

But yeah, I think I'd be a little more focused if a certain SOMEONE wouldn't stop distracting me!! (>.<) I am looking at YOU....you....(dammit I can't even throw an insult at this guy >.< )


You and your stupid toast!! >w<

AAANYWAY, um yeah...there's no actual POINT in this post...just for the sake of updating again? Yeah I can't leave this thing idle for long now can I? xD


Um.....

That's...all for now? I seriously have no idea what I should post >w<

Till next time when I actually have something worth posting.........bye! *zooms off*


2 comments:

YiZuan aka Raku-chan said...

Heeeeyyyyyyy!!! xDDD

orenji juice said...

XD Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! OMG you still read my bloggie?? Yay I'm happy!!! >w<

Ne,ne, how are you?? ^w^