Saturday, March 12, 2011

Even if the sky is falling I still want to be there with you...

Hi everyone!

Okay, before anything I'd like to send my condolences to Japan after everything that has happened to them. I'm really sad that this had to happen to one of my fav countries but it's happened and there's nothing we can change about it. I just hope and pray that everyone will be fine and life resumes as normal as quickly as possible. Amin.

Now from this point onwards I'll be ranting so if you don't feel like reading.....yeah go to another page, sorry ._.
Oh and for the first time in history I will swear in my blog...sorry that's how it has to be.

So, okay..first thing's first.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!! STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING POSTS ABOUT THE WORLD ENDING!! FOR GODS SAKE!!

I know the people who are posting this are probably OLD and around 40+++++ (Yeah I sound immature right now but i seriously don't give a shit anymore) But YEAH! YOU probably WANT the world to end right now because you've lived through most of your lives right?

And you're probably miserable with your own life as it is....you've gotten too fat, your face is too butt ugly that surgery can't even fixed it, or you've probably not gotten laid because your some 40 year old virgin or I don't know!! But yeah, just because your life sucks doesn't mean the world has to end!!

For one tiny second, just think about all the young people out there who won't be able to have the chance to grow up. IF the world ends in 2012...which it will NOT...I won't be able to graduate...I won't be able to get my first job...I won't be able to get married and I won't be able to have my own kids! And of course this isn't about me!!

Think of all the new-born babies!? I...just don't know anymore but seriously, all those "signs" as you put it about the world ending. Yeah bullshit! STOP MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE LIES! And disasters like these? They happen all the time!! That's how the world works!!

But yeah...please just...stop even mentioning anything about 2012 it's freaking me out and I bet it's freaking others out too...this is LIFE! No one wants it to end so soon.



......okay I'm done. I'm sorry if my words are a little irrational but this is how I feel right now and yeah it's MY BLOG so it's my right. Sorry if I offended anyone. *bows*


PS: Uepi I hope you're doing fine, please don't faint again and I'll be praying for you! <3




No comments: