Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sparkly~ *



The title of this blog post has absolutely NO reference to Twilight =_=;;;

Right! So I'm finally here to post and lookie! I changed my template~♪
To be honest...I actually had zero motivation on updating this blog BECAUSE of my old dusty template =_= it made my blog look so dull that i was too lazy to even look at it x_x

But let's just hope that with this new template I'll be able to blog more ^^;;
Actually I really miss the days when I was super enthusiastic on updating my blog?? I read through my previous posts and @.@ wow I haven't updated like that in AGES!

So! What have I been up to? ...NOTHING! XD

Well not really =w=
Right now I'm working~~ and being paid by my uni to do stuff~ ^w^
It's really fun and absolutely NOT sucking out my soul ~w~

But I just wish the holidays would be over and done with so that I actually have normal things to do~ >.< I know all this lazing around isn't good for me X_x

Okay that's all I have for today @.@ I really hope I can come up with a more interesting post next time~ Till then, jaa!


Oh WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

...Hubby picture of the day:




Let's go bowling together some day ne? Uepi bb? ♥♥ xP

No comments: