Monday, February 13, 2012

Spreading love every day~~ ♥




こんにちは~~!!

It's Tuesday again!! >w<

See? I'm on time with my updates~ yay!

Another good thing about me choosing Tuesday for updating is that I have no classes today! I'm FWEEEE~~~~ ^w^/





(Credits on photo)

I really did see a hear shaped cloud like this yesterday xD But didn't have my camera with my and my cam phone isn't that great =.=

Anyway on that note, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! =)

Yes, I'm wishing this to everyone who celebrates...and yes it IS your choice if you want to celebrate or not. IDK I personally think you shouldn't be told not to celebrate something by someone else. As long as you know your own intentions and that they are good ones. (yes you know what I'm getting at =.= won't go into further detail but you get my drift)

But anyway, we should spread the rabu rabu power every day and not in just one day ne? So today's mainly an excuse to buy chocs and candies =w=

And that whole forever alone day business people are talking about...who cares if you don't have someone? Being alone can be awesome too xP You get to buy yourself the best of presents! (I'm really getting lame today =.=)

*cough* Okay next thing~


My exam results from last sem SHOULD be out today...IDK the portal said so x_x I've been refreshing it all day but still nothing. I really really wonder how I did? I know my mark from one of my modules and that was a borderline mark so I have no idea if they pushed me up or not @.@

Gah stupid portal! I WANT MY RESULTS!!! >.<


Oh and for the past few days I've noticed my chibi-lappie-kun can't access the Uni network. Only yesterday I found out it was because my anti-virus wasn't updated =.= and they gave me a link to go dl a new programme...and when I follow it the msg just say I'm in remediation or something x_x GDI if you ask me to DL something just to bring me back to the start page saying I'm on remediation then JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING!! @.@


So! Anyway since I was so desperate to go online, I used my ipod touch....only to find out my battery was low...so in the end I had to plug my ipod to my computer to charge it and use the internet on my ipod....I bet I looked really stupid =.= BUT! I am utilizing all my gadgets properly so that's good!! >w<


Okay I think that's all I have for this week...sadly =w=


So yup have a happy lovey dovey day today!!



(credits to the original uploader <3)

And yes, this pic is very appropriate!! *huggles Uepi* I initially wanted to post the youtube link to this video here >.< but couldn't find it...GDI WHY SO MANY COVER VERSIONS!? @.@



Instead have this song! It's pretty sweet and lovey dovey and one of my favs!! ^^



No comments: