Because I'm having an exam tomorrow, my scumbag brain decides that now would be the perfect time to update~ =w= (you bastard you =.=)
So anyway, yes I'm having an exam tomorrow for People, Work and Organizations....basically Occupational Psychology. I've read up on stuff and all but some of it just...can't get into my head x_x (hopefully the topics I spotted will end up on the test =w=)
Which makes me think back on my first sem exams...I've been....super lucky actually ._. Usually for most of my tests, we have 6 essay questions and we get to choose two. So, do the math...(pssh...math =.=) the safest way to spot is to study 4 topics.
BUUUUUT~~
I only spotted 2 topics =w=
No...correction, I only STUDIED 2 topics...meaning...I SEMPAT study 2 topics x_x
And this is like...to the point I carried my book around with me to go eat and stuff @.@
So yeah, luckily enough in the two exams I had to take the two topics I spotted miraculously came out.
Let's just hope my luck comes back again~ =DD
*sigh* I wonder how long I can bullshit my way through uni~~ =w=
Anyways yeah, that's it...short, I know but well let's just say for now my life's all about exams....Oh yeah and job searches >.< I really need to start looking for a summer job soon....HOPEFULLY I'll find one that doesn't suck my soul out x_x
Till next time~ bye bye!
Tiny Uepi+Junno for the week~~~ wheee!!!
(Credits to original uploader~ <3)

No comments:
Post a Comment