Another random post from me!! xD
First to lighten the mood up here are some random self-shots because it's about time there was another face on this blog besides Tatsuya's =w=
Three pics taken off my webcam~ (Because I'm usually picky with self-shots taken with my camera...the webcam's easier since I can actually see the stupid faces i'm making =.=)
First one's really old...when I was back at my old place, second one is at my new place but whilst we were still moving stuff (woo! you can see my actual hair colour here xD) and third I just took just now in my room xD
Oh also an AFA pic~
That's in front of the Butler Cafe at AFA I went to recently. Funny story about this! xD Went with Charmaine and Yee Li, after watching the cosplay competition (*cough*and stalking Kaname*cough*) we thought we'd eat at the cafe to support the cause of having obedient and ikemen butlers to be at our service all the time *o*
But...the que was long, the food was limited since almost everything was sold out. And apparently the service didn't look too special...just like any ordinary restaurant (WHERE'S THE NOVELTY IN THAT!? T.T) So..anyway we didn't go at the last minute and ate at pizza hut =w= But yeah anyway that pic up there is just for us to camwhore with the cardboard cut-outs since technically we're not allowed to take pics of the butlers.
Lol so that's enough of random pic spams for now. On to the actual post.
Lately...I've been feeling a lot of negative energy around me =.=;;;
Like, I'm thinking really bad thoughts, mentally cursing or smiting certain people and stuff. That's...not really good, when all this time I've been TRYING to induce only positive thoughts. But NO! People just keep bugging me or annoying me with the things they do or say...the world's becoming more and more annoying =.=
Maybe I'm getting into my morbid mood or something, I don't know. But yeah I should calm myself down or else I might actually blow it some day >_<
Hmm...but yes, I should focus on the positive more and just...ignore the negative. No more negative thoughts! >_<
Btw, my cat Mittens ran away a few days ago...found him back though but, meh I've blogged about this somewhere else already so I won't elaborate here.
One thing I noticed, my online friends from far far away are more caring than those near me >_< It's not that I don't appreciate my real-life friends, I do and different friends act and show that they care in different ways, different people do. But yeah, I got more encouragement from my online friends than I did here x_x.
But! This only means I should just let things be and let life go on, I don't want to live with negative bitter thoughts anymore (even though mentally smiting people is a hell lot of fun >.>) but yeah, positiveness~~
*cough* Just in case, the thing about me mentally smiting people and me feeling that my online friends are more caring than RL friends are two SEPERATE subjects all together, don't get me wrong. (mentally smiting is fandom related >.>)
Whew so yeah, that's all I have to say for now.
Wow I think that's the first time I blogged wholeheartedly ._. (minus the whole panda post before)
Well, expect another random update from me in the future, hopefully a more positive one~ wheee >w<
Till then, byebye!
Off-shoulder!Uepi just for the heck of it *w*
(Credits to the original uploader~from Tumblr~)




No comments:
Post a Comment