Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Raya: Day One

Selamat Hari Raya Ppl~~ ^o^

Today it was planned that we go to my Grandpa's hse to celebrate the first day of Raya since most likely this'll be the last time he see's my brother for about...4 years? Yeah he'll be going off for UK on Friday heheheh

So anyway, yeah as expected I woke up late =.= and took a helluva time to get ready. By the time we reached there it was around 7 pm. Btw, this was the first Raya where I didn't wear baju kurung! XDXD no pics tho so I can't prove it lol

So ate a lot and stuffs...good Raya food this year!! Yummy rendang and cookies and stuffs! =D
Didn't stay there for long since my Grandpa had to go somewhere around 8pm -.- nvm I still got my duit raya! My bro got more...but he got excuse, he's going overseas anyway -__-

After that, decided to go to Parksons at Coffee Bean for a break. I thought we'd all b jakun walking around in raya clothes at Parksons but turns out a lot of ppl were in their raya clothes too lol festive eh? ^^ Well then, that's all about today...owh and by the way.

I.HATE.HIGH.HEELS -.-### You can't walk fast in them and they're not practical at all!! Remind me to bring a spare pair of flat sneakers whenever i use them

Okay then, that's it. Tmr my grandmother and Eusoff will be coming KL for Day Two lol



No comments: