Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i've come out of hiding =.=

Hey hey~~!

Yeah I finally decided to show my face and update o_o

I still feel crappy for not showing up in school for dunno how many days when I was SUPPOSED to hand in the graphics stuff for sidang redaksi (which i finished btw =D) so pls don't remind me about it T.T

Fyi, I just discovered I'm allergic to salt...out of all things...salt. What am I? A snail? >_> Okaay then, as we know now is Hari Raya holidays and yup Hari Raya's tomorrow!! YaaY~ Esok raya!! XD no more puasa can eat in the daylight!

Went to Mid Valley just now and lucky enough everyone else balik raya so managed to get a place to eat for the last berbuka ^^. Dropped by Rock Corner for awhile...so saaad...I thot by now they'd atleast have ORANGE RANGE's new PANIC FANCY album but no, nothing! T_T Instead my bro bought Ayumi's LATEST all-singles boxset collection...UNFAIR D:

Hm oh well I guess that's all I can say for now, will update soon hopefully. So to sign off I wish AAAAALL Malaysians and those who have fasted and worked hard this past month, Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin!! And HAPPY HOLIDAYS! V^o^V

No comments: