Saturday, January 17, 2009

Burma The Bear!!


Introducing Burma The Bear~~! Probably the new mascot for my blog? lol ah, it's been a long time since I drew something on paint to put on the blog rite? XD

Anyway, yeah, he kinda looks more like a beaver than a bear...but oh well, here's how I came up with him~

During Sejarah time Pn Haraza was talking about the Imperialism Era in Southeast Asia...then she mentioned Burma(Which is now Myanmar btw...) then a random thought hit me...Burma sounds funny XD, for some reason I find random words hysterically funny ^^;;

Then another thought came to me..Burma would make a great name for a bear....BURMA THE BEAR!!! ..That's when I started to laugh like a mad person whenever Pn Haraza said Burma ^__^...and I could tell Charmaine was about the edge her seat further and further away from me when I laughed louder XD

After that, I couldn't resist!! I quickly doodled on my table of how Burma the Bear would look like!! (Actually I prefer the picture on my table rather than the one i just drew in paint >.<) So there, that's how Burma the Bear came into existance. I want him to have a Russian accent o.o.

...*cough*...

Okay enough of Burma, (with no offense to the countries, Myanmar and Russia), this week's been hectic as well ^^;; it's like I can only have the chance to blog atleast once a week. Especially since I have extra classes and hse practice...Wednesday is my busy day =S

The monthly tests they had today didn't help either (plus i didn't even study for them ^^;;), English was so short...most of us ended up drawing on extra pieces of testpad we had, until Ustazah thought we were having a drawing contest lol. Math was surprisingly decent...I dun wanna say it was easy because that'll 'choy' my results ^^;; but it was bearable (omg, BEARable!), aside from the not studying factor.

What else? Oh yeah, I've been jaga-ing the stairs on the ground floor for the makmal (near the old bookshop), and the fact that I'm a senior now has finally hit me (>.<) with random form 1 kids running up the stairs and saying "Hi Kak!" and stuff like that...eeeh..I'm not used to being called a "Kak" when I've been a "Dik/Dek" for almost all my life lol. Well, atleast ppl dun think I'm sitting for my PMR this year anymore XD

Hm okay that's it for today. Maybe another update tomorrow? We'll see. Till then, CYA!

No comments: