=.=
School's starting next week.
I dun wanna go.
Well...i dun think we'll be doing much on the first few days seeing that we haven't even gotten our bloody textbooks yet! (>.<) Pn Huzni said maybe on Friday? o.O I might as well just come on Friday lol jkjk. I'm gonna kick that habit of waking up late and getting sick!! Wif lots of vitamins and super loud alarm clocks!! (I thank orange range once again =D oh, and also God for creating them lol)
I dunno what class I'll be in this year cuz looking at my results, i think i'm at the borderline o.o...oh well I think i've prepared myself for the worst...well I won't call it the worst since going to the second class isn't so bad right?
And I'm PROUD to declare that, I, Aisyah Liliana bt. Hafiz, formerly of class 4B, has not...I repeat, has NOT, finished her Pakej Percutian!!! XDXD
HAH! See? I'm not a nerd after all!! Because nerds are smart. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment