Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Turn off that light!

^ Hehe the title reminds me of an old Daffy Duck cartoon...or any of the Looney Tunes cartoons...okay whoever reads this will probably have no idea wat i'm talking abt lol

Anyway, yeah I've been a walking zombie lately with irregular sleeping habits. Honestly, in the morning I'm so blur I have no idea that there are ppl talking to me even when they're standing right in front of me lol.

So yeah, just finished designing a little sumthing for Leo Club. This baby isn't supposed to be put around school till maybe Friday I think but oh well, it's my masterpiece anyway =D

Yup! We're supporting EARTH HOUR! Altho I dun really support it wholeheartedly cuz I think it's all abt the publicity. But it is also a good way to spread the awareness right? And it's done by WWF! The panda people~ not the wrestling people lol. So yeah, everyone remember to off ur lights now on the 28th k? And yeah, it wouldn't kill to off those air-conditioners for an hour too, CFCs are harmful y'know. And electric fans aren't so bad now are they?

So yeah, SUPPORT EARTH HOUR~~ We.Must.Save.The.Earth!! WMSTH ftw!!! XD K dats it for now, will update next time.


No comments: