Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Stupid

Oh my, I'm in the middle of doing my physics homework o.O

This week I've been lazy + sleepy, so I've been letting my homework pile up as the days went by, so as u all know, pileup -> AVALANCHE!! (>.<) So yeah, might as well get some work done while I can.

On a happier note hehe, today...or should I say, last night, I had 12 hours of sleep~!! ^-^ SYOK betul! XD Dun worry, 12 hours meaning slept at 11pm and woke up at 11 am lol, I was seriously sleepy last nite (>.<) But yay i had a good night's rest! Full of sweet dreams XD I watched a concert performance in my dreams of a song that I dun think will ever be released...which is kinda sad...because I think I fell in love with the song but now I can't remember the tune of the song T.T But I remembered I woke up happy lol

I think realisation just hit me...I'm sitting for SPM this year...not next year, not the year after that....THIS YEAR!!!

Yeah, I started to notice this ever since I get family members wishing me good luck and all the best for this year...and I remember hearing them doing that to my BROTHER and thinking "whew, lucky it's not my turn this year." and then WHAM! It's ME in the situation pulak! X_X
Well, let's hope I get the good results too lol I know I have to work hard as hell for this, and I'm mentally preparing myself for it. I just hope my exam phobia doesn't kick in (>.<)

Anyway, atleast I have my happy-boosters with me! OR and KCB XDXD oh and let's not forget CARTOONS!!! ^.^

No comments: