Bla bla bla
I have one more week left to study for DIAGNOSTIK pulak. *sigh* So troublesome being a KL student...can someone pls tell me why we're the only ones getting the stupid INTERVENSI?? (>.<) As if other states don't count (>.>)
Okay so since I'll probably be bz watching cartoons I mean... studiying, I'll update whatever happened so far.
First thing, the VI karnival kerjaya thingy......was pretty useless since most of those unis already CAME to our school. So yeah there wasn't much 'kerjaya' to it =.=. But the good side was that I met a bunch of my old school friends~ the last time that happened was I think during last year's Saujana carnival (yes, apparantly old school friends randomly show up at any type of carnival) So we practically fooled around, take random pics, get stalked...(thank you soo much bruddha Elethor for following me...or should i say bugging me around the school when there's only 3 ppl in your classroom >.>)
I thought that's the worst part of the trip...apparantly not XP. Y'know we were soooo hoping to miss add maths class...I think we hoped a little too much?? o.o;; Pn.Haraza was speaking to the bus driver guy on the phone and I misheard that his engine blew up 0_0. But aaactually, he was caught in a jam sending primary school kids so he didn't want to pick us up. WTF? You shouldn't say you WANT or don't WANT to pick us up...you HAVE to!! Potong gaji! Kena saman! Wat kind of bus driver is that!? (>.<) So yeah, had to take the lrt. The teacher's were nice enough to pay for our tickets which are cheap to begin with ^^. So yup, free LRT ride back to Bukit Jalil station (so lucky our school's walking distance frm the station) So we walked and walked and walked till my feet hurt like hell (>.<) and finally reached the school at nearly 3.30 when we were supposed to be back around 1.00!! Thanks so much to Jia Wen for actually living in the Bukit Jalil Golf Resort houses and having a key to the gate or I swear my legs were gonna fall off (penyakit kusta XD) So yeah that's how it ended...there's more, but I'd rather not write it all out here...cuz I think my fingers'll fall out pulak. Kinda sore that I missed PBSM tho...cuz I actually BOTHERED to buy the kain anduh! So yeah, maybe I can use it as a dishrag or sumthing now T.T
Btw good news! (for me only XP) ORANGE RANGE will finally release a new song!! Yay~~ It's called Hitomi no Saki ni...what does it mean? NO IDEA!! XP Anyone with good japanese skillz please tell me? And u kno wat? They're releasing it on my BIRTHDAY!! 8 July 2009~~!!! Wah, they finally got the hint and released it on the actual day, last year they released their album a day after my bday lol. So so so happy!! ^.^ Ppl say it looks like a ballad tho...aw, I want a cheery song for my bday (>.<) well nvm! I luv their ballads too~ maybe it's a happy ballad! lol Okaaay enuf rambling about OR... (KitKat's been missing >.< someone go search for him!)
So that's all for the update, the next update will probably be around next week. Til then cya. (BTW, Blogger's acting kinda screwy lately X.X)
No comments:
Post a Comment