Officially the happiest person alive.
KCB has MySpace~~!!!!
It's not one of those fanmade pages either. Cuz it was mentioned in their official blog! OMG so happy...summore they added in two never-before heard (well I heard one of the songs b4) songs on their profile~ Plus, they ADDED me! (I requested lah of course ^^) Cuz when I was online I saw they were online (I wonder which one of them exactly was online at the time, or maybe it's just a staff member >.<) Woo hoo, MySpace just regained my loyalty from now on and I now have the hype to study Physics....later XP Again, big thanks to Raku-chan for mentioning this in her blog cuz I hadn't checked KCBs blog yet XD.
Yay yay yay~~♪ I ♥ KCB~~ ^^ OR used to have myspace...but it wasn't them T.T
1 comment:
Welcome~ Welcome~ We must share xD KCB love~~ <33
Post a Comment