Monday, July 6, 2009

For the sake of filling in the gap

I haven't been updating hehehe~ ^^;;

Well like how the title says this post is just to liven up the blog a little lol
I haven't been around lately and yeah...it just dawned on to me that my add maths is screwed. Ok it was pretty obvious from the beginning but i think things are getting worse for me when it comes to those stupid bunch of equations and Xs and Ys and all those other algebraic stuff (>.<)

On a lighter note i'll be 17 in a few days...eh heh ^^;;...scratch that I knew I wouldn't like the fact that I'm growing a year older (influenced by the hantu pic??? XD) Nvm I have to keep reminding myself that I'll be able to drive soon...after SPM...(>.<)

Okay another ligher note~~!! ORs single will be released soooon~~! Looking forward to it hehe eventho i heard the song already, I have a good feeling bout this single since it managed to get stuck in my head after the very first listen ( that hasn't happened to me with a lot of ORs recent songs..so far the only recent one that gave me that same effect was Oshare Bancho lol)

Speaking of OR eversince my mother heard a bunch of KAT TUN songs I was playing she was saying how better they were compared to ORANGE RANGE...eeh you can't compare them like that (>.<) Idol Boy Band v.s. Erm....Rock/Pop/HipHop/etc. Band?? THAT's why I'll still stick with OR, eventho my mother thinks Kattun have waaay more better voices that OR I'll still like OR cuz they can pull off almost ANY style they want and get away with it...and I love their voices anyway eventho it's not so perfect but there's that SOMETHING that's in each of their voices that makes it diff. I don't count on how their voices sound like cuz they were born with it and can't help it...count on the way they USE their voices ne? ^.^


OH YEAH I went bowling today with the rest of the LEO Club (lol talk about going of in a tangent XD) Managed to get atleast one strike with a 8 pound ball~! (I usually use 6 or 7) Hehe...my wrist feels okay but i know it'll snap into two in the morning lol. So yeah...that's it for now I guess. Hehe yaaay~~ I managed to talk enough crap to cover this update hehehe~!
Ja ne~! ^.^y

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hey aish. relink meeee...

im cheekuan.
http://ohsomelical.blogspot.com/

orenji juice said...

Kk congratz~ you've been relinked~! ^.^ Thanks for letting me kno on ur knew blog and good luck wif it~! =D