Hehe talk about slow reaction!!
Actually I knew abt MJs death the minute I woke up dat day... The first words I heard when I woke up were "Eh, Michael Jackson died!" Those words by my mommy. lol and it was the first words I heard when I walked in the school compound too!
Aah the world just lost a great legend. It's funny tho, the thought that he died still hasn't sunk into me yet hehe. My mommy said that I've been listening to his songs since I was in her womb (Heh then shouldn't I be able to do the moonwalk then??) So yeah, I guess I can say I kinda grew up with his music (His 90s stuff that is) lol now I feel guilty for thinking he was a woman with no boobs o.O;;
So yeah millions of ppl around the world will miss him dearly and I wish him will in the afterlife...EEP! Great now I'm thinking abt death, I SHOULDN'T be thinking of death!!! X.X
*sigh* so anyway,
R.I.P.
Michael Jackson
On other news~~ Hitomi no Saki Ni's PV was released!! But it was took down of youtube by Sony Copyright infringement hunters (>.<) nvm I managed to dl it anyway =P
It's sweet and the song keeps getting stuck in my head...but!! I dun like how they changed a few things in ORs history when they used a bunch of actors to play the 'old' OR in highschool (first of all, Ryo and Yamato were from different highschools i think? And they weren't in the same year as the rest of OR) But then again, it wasn't really confirmed that the actor band was supposed to be playing the old OR...they could've been some random band that OR was singing to. Oh and...since WHEN did Katchan have dreadlocks and grew a beard+moustache thingy o.O;;; (I dun think he's even capable of it LOL) I really wanna sue the director for casting an actor drummer that doesn't even LOOK like ORs old drummer (>.<)
It's so sad too seeing the real Naoto playing guitar infront of an empty drum set where Katchan SHOULD be sitting T.T I wanna take a screencap of that soon.
Okay enough of me rambling...I'll giv you 20sen if you could understand wat the hell I was saying in the previous paragraph XD. That's it for now, will update again next time~! Cya
2 comments:
well... they can't actually imitate OR's history.. but they plan it to do with a similarity if OR. Like, they form a band in high school, find members, misunderstanding and then friends again... just like a resemblence of OR.. that's all xD
Hehe I guess ur right Raku-chan ^^;; You can't replace the original OR anyway XDXD so maybe that fake band is a band who had simmilar fate with OR so that's why OR is singing to them?? Hehe it's kinda sweet if that's what the director was aiming for~! ^.^
Seeing the empty drumset behind Naoto still makes me sad tho T.T
Post a Comment