Yohoo~!!
Okay lets see how long i can write this post and if i actually end up posting this or not? HAH! XD
So yeah, one of the maaany reasons why i haven't been updating lately is because i was...and kinda still am sick. >.< I think there's a flu bug flying around, so yeah, take ur vitamins everyone and eat lotsa fruits and veggies!! ^0^
Seriously tho, this stupid flu has been annoying. And it leaves me feeling so blargh-ish and I can't smell anything except this flu-ish smell in my nose...dunno how to describe it but it's just plain icky!! X_X
Okay icky-sicky-ness aside, it's already the third week of college. And for those who didn't know, I'm currently in Taylors now studying A Levels (following the footsteps of my bro and cousin lol) Oddly enough the rest of my schoolmates who came over to taylors are taking SAM so that leaves me as the odd one out. And I'm seriously annoyed by ppl who ask me why i didn't want to go to Sunway, aiyooh if i'm in Taylors it means i don't want to go Sunway lah obviously XD no specific reason really lol.
Yeah there were times when I kinda missed secondary school...but the fact that I can bump into my ex-schoolmates almost everyday without fail at some random corner in college kinda cheers me up in a way lol. Plus hearing all the horror stories frm the juniors abt how SMKBJ is like right now makes me even more bersyukur to be out of highschool XDXD...no more uniforms!! lol
Oh yeah a few days back we had the ECA carnival...lol i actually forgot it was gonna be on the day i came back to college after being sick so i was shocked to see the massive crowd at the carpark after classes~ it was awesome tho! Cool dances and stuff like that...and COSPLAYERS! OMG so shocked to see cosplayers walking around college~ (hehe i spotted a hollow-Ichigo even XD) Yeah but I ended up not joining anime society....because...I joined music club instead!! (lol i heard you can learn guitar there so yeah, that's why i joined) Overall it was a fun day even if i didn;t get to hang around for too long.
Wat else aah?? Hm...ahaha yeah i must say it here! A biiiig THANK YOU to Raku-chan for sending me two special links yesterday~~~~!! XD Honestly after watching the vid I could've sworn my flu got better~~ woohoo my dosage of vitamin C is frm ORANGE RANGE XDXD
K then that's all for now~ w00t!! I actually managed to finish a post yay~~!
Okies, till the next update then~ cya!!
p.s.: I still can't believe I'm jealous of a chihuahua (>.< )
2 comments:
I understand your feelings, OJ-chan!!! T^T Hate the flu!!! GGYAAH!
Music Club!? SUGOI! xD Very rare!
iie iie xD I'm happy to do it for you!! x) Welcome Welcome!
Adam-kun ka.... same here with Lizzie,.. jealous of a chihuahua >.< Demo.... Adam-kun! Don't seduce our Katchan!!! xD
ROFL Adam-kun seduce Katchan?? lol sounds so wrong!!! XDXD
>.> Adam-kun should know better than to do that lol
Post a Comment