Heylo~~! ^0^
This will probably be my last post for the month?
It's been a good and exciting one ne? Eventhough it was partly filled with sicky-ness lol
Hopefully February will be an even greater month~ ^^
So lets see...today I had my 5th hour of driving lessons.
I disappoint myself (>.<)
Honestly I think I'm out of practice already lol, my steering is getting worse and worse, the car backed up when going up the hill and I even hit a tiang right INFRONT of me when parking @.@
No wonder none of my instructors DARE not bring me out to do jalan raya lol
But I should be able to do it tmr, wish me luck~ (>.<)
Aside from that, ooh I just watched KAT TUN's new song perf on music station~ It's pretty catchy but kinda different frm their usual stuff. The beginning of the song just SCREAMS K-pop X_X but luckily by the time the chorus kicks in it's back to the usual J-pop goodness~~ ^o^
See for yourself the catchyness~ ps: I like Kame's sunglasses lol
I still think they're abusing the vocal effects in this song so maybe that's why it sounds K-pop-ish...but oh well, like i said it's different frm their older stuff.
OMG I can't believe I'm talking abt a boy band like this @.@
OR!! KCB!! Where are you guys? Release sumthing quick or I'll turn into a KAT TUN fangirl!!! X_X
*ahem*
K that's it for now, have a happy February ahead everyone~ ^.^V
p.s.: Internet connection!! Hayaku!! Faster download!!!! x.X
No comments:
Post a Comment