Saturday, March 6, 2010

MARCHing on~!



WOW it's MARCH already~~! XD
(Yes, I know my blog post title is lame >.<)

Well I'll hope again that this month will be a good one (despite having a terrible day last Friday...gosh I hope that doesn't happen again T^T)


Btw, it's confirmed that on March 11, Thursday, after 10am....I'll finally know the results of what I had to put up with for 11 years! (okay, maybe only 5 years lol) I won't think about it too much or else i'll end up jinx-ing it...so this is probably the only sentence you'll see me mentioning it in this whole blog post XP.

Other than that, oh i checked my status for NS again....



GAAAAAH! OR!!! I know you guys so semangat wear army outfits just to get me to go for NS but I still dun wanna GOOOO!!! XP

Anyway lol, yeah i got into the 3rd batch....the LAST one O_O scaary...but i think that's around the time i'm having AS exams so I should be safe...for now *gulp*

Haha okay I'm done with this quick and short update...will post more soon once I actually have the mood for it -.-


P.S.: If after March 11 and you don't hear anything frm me within 24hrs....assume the worse has happened....(choy choy CHOY *knocks on table*)

1 comment:

YiZuan aka Raku-chan said...

Nice picture, Nice title! xD

Wish you have a good month!! Gambatte!!

Let's gain strength for 11th!! YOSH!!