Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finally there's a giant cartoony anvil lifted from my head XD



*Phew*

Helloooo~ wow I'm so glad that I'm STILL alive~ =D
My results were okay, I'm so happy that I passed through and got all the requirements i needed to continue in my class at college.

Everything's grrreeat ^-^V


Haha even had a good time with frens at the movies and took the opportunity to 'lepas geram' at the arcade~ XD

Will update more later...just here to announce that I still LIVE XD

Oh and ps:


OMEDETOU~ Hokama Hiroki~~~!!! Congrats on your wedding~~! Haha no longer bujang already~ (i feel so sad for the fangirls T_T) Oh well~ be a good hubby ne? ;D


Haha I imagine that's how he looked like in his wedding?? lol wonder if Katchan went or not??

2 comments:

YiZuan aka Raku-chan said...

I think he will look MMMOOOORRREEE handsome in Japanese style wedding outfit xDD I can imagine it now!! Haha~~ xDD

orenji juice said...

Haha agree~! LOL maybe he wore his outfit frm O2 in a japanese style wedding ! XD

Ooh then wat would Katchan wear?? He'd look super handsome too ne?? ^o^