UWAAAH!! I've been gone for a really long time huh?? XD
Okay, I'll make a real update another day since i'm on HOLIDAY now~ yay~~! ^o^/
So here's a neat music tag i saw on Raku-chan's blog~ looks fun XD
(sadly, my list isn't filled ENTIRELY with OR...since i've been listening to other stuff...oh well here we go~)
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
~*Asterisk~-ORANGE RANGE (lol okay...asterisk! XD)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
re-cycle-ORANGE RANGE (err...I'm environment friendly? lol)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY?
Pride"live mix 08"-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (eeeh, I like his PRIDE?? o.O)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Hitomi no Saki ni-ORANGE RANGE (which is why I have big eyes? lol)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
FULL THROTTLE-ORANGE RANGE (odd motto lol)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
GO!IN!-KCB (...go in what exactly?? >_>)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Ichirin no Hana-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (Thinking of a lone flower...sounds very...lonely XD)
WHAT IS 2+2?
Silent night-ORANGE RANGE (ROFL explains me being bad at math XD)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Special Happiness-Kamenahashi Kazuya+Taguchi Junnosuke (KAT-TUN) ( more like Special Emoness LOL no offense XD)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
MOON-KAT TUN ( =.=;;;;;;;;; )
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Party Night (Of me being nocturnal XDXD)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
FIGHT ALL NIGHT-KAT TUN (Yeaah!! I want to kill zombies when I grow up so i have to fight all night! XD)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
BANDAGE- LANDS(Akanishi Jin) ( ROFL want to see the guy in bandages issit? XD )
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Enrai~Tooku ni Aru Akari~-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR ( lol interesting o_o)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Ai no Hana- Ueda Tatsuya(KAT TUN) (KYAAAA~~!! OMG that would be so SWEEET~~ perfect wedding song! lol Uepi~~~~~~ <3<3<3 *fangirl mode*)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
SIGNAL-KAT TUN (OI!! Not supposed to be a happy time lah!! >_<)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Here I Am- HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (I'm my own hobby?? o.O;;;)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
FAT-ORANGE RANGE (LMAOROFL!!!!! )
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
GO-ON- UVERworld (yeah, go on and be happy~ ^o^V)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
My Angel, You are Angel-KAT TUN (If that's to imply death then yeah, it's the worst XD)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Kizuna-ORANGE RANGE ( o_O;; this song should be played during my funeral lol)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
FLASHBACK-HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR (SO appropriate XD)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
LOST-Ueda Tatsuya(KAT TUN) (LOL yeah, I laugh when I get lost XD)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Lunchtime Sketches-delofamilia (...maybe because I'd be so hungry i'd cry lol)
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Fin-ORANGE RANGE (WTF is that supposed to mean!? T^T)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
city boy-ORANGE RANGE (LOL yeah Hiroki's wig in the performance scares me XD)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
BEAUTIFUL DAY-ORANGE RANGE (Is that a good sign?? lol)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Ikenai Taiyou-ORANGE RANGE (Yeah, I'd grab Katchan and make him perform this song with OR lol)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Beat It-ORANGE RANGE (o.O;;)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
ZUNG ZUNG FUNKY MUSIC-ORANGE RANGE
Okaay I admit, I had to skip the songs that were repeated and the ones that I had no idea what the title is or what it means lol XD
OMG but Ai no Hana playing as my wedding song would be perfect~~~ LOL If Uepi is there himself to sing it to me that is for our wedding XDXDXDXDXDXD
OMG where the heck is Katchan and why isn't he blogging!? >_< See what you made me do?? ^
Okay, enough with the OMGs it's obvious that I'm not thinking properly lol
so till the next update~ cya ^^
3 comments:
Your answer makes me LOL!! xDD So fun!! "WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
FAT-ORANGE RANGE (LMAOROFL!!!!! )"
Nee nee... about KCB right... is DAIKI leaving? TT *emo at corner*
ROFL I kno rite?? I laughed so hard when the song played lol...ur answers are funny too~ XDXD I luv this tag!! Hehe Thanks for finding it lol
Hmm KCB...I think so, that Daiki left..although I can't really understand the message but I think so. Summore Tsukasa and Ya-cha kind of giv him a thankyou blog post?
Demo...Katchan...I really wonder what happened to him T^T He's too upset maybe???
will u ever get married?
Fin- ORANGE RANGE.
LMAO... i guess its tryin to say in the end ?.?
"what is your biggest secret"
FAT- ORANGE RANGE
--> LMFAO... i think its appropriate for me (;D)
Post a Comment