^ I just realised my post title sounds wrong if i said it completely in english XD
"I want your octopus balls"
._.
AAANYWAY! Hello~! Here's another random update to my poor old dusty bloggie-kun! ^w^
Hmm..
Right now I'm stuck with...very...VEEERY...I mean very VERY slow internetz! X.X
God, and this is the WRONG time to be stuck with slow internet T.T
So much STUFF!!! There's so much STUFF out there that's itching to get into my laptop's hard drive T.T
Hmm...
Another thing...I just found out my eye power increased again >_<
I used to have both eyes almost balanced out with the power but now apparently my left eye is waay more worse than my right @.@
Hmm..I guess that would explain the slight dent in my iris of my left eye? (You wouldn't notice if you didn't look really really close into my eye) Lol and yes I do look that close in my eye...it's kinda weird...cuz my eyes can practically act as mirrors so when i look into my eye in the mirror i see...myself? XD Creepy isn't it?
Oh well then that means new glasses and more carrots!!! Un~!! ^-^
Hmm well I guess that's all for now, will update next time~~! Till then, ja ne~!
PS: I think I dreamt last night that I beat up Hitler o.O (NO MORE FOOD BEFORE BED!! END OF STORY!!! @.@)
No comments:
Post a Comment