Friday, January 7, 2011

Seriously...I don't mind *stares*



*BOMB* Hellooo~~~ ^o^/ yaaayz~~~~ It's my first post for 2011~~~!! Wheeee!! So let's kick it off with a blast!! *o*




Lol yeah so let's hope for this year that...

*I get good grades
*Get a scholarship x.x
*Get good luck
*And err...not to fall so much x.x
*Oh yeah! And let's hope I update more often LOL


Hmm so 2011...for some reason I'm getting more and more morbid thoughts in my head at the most random times @.@

Like...we only have one year left till...2012... *gulp* NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE WORLD IS GONNA END THAT SOON!! It...It...just CAN'T okay?

You have no idea how much I envy old people...atleast they got to live their lives to the fullest you know? I get so pissed off if I hear some old grandpa/grandma complaining about their old age and stuff (not that I've heard any so far but the thought still annoys me) Because...hey, at least you've got the chance to live your full life...if it's TRUE that the world is ending soon, heck I won't even be able to live to my 40s (>.<) So old people out there, BE THANKFUL DAMMIT!

*is in a bitchy mode* =w=

But yeah, I'm trying to not think of it too much... let's just hope we all can live our lives to the fullest and live for as long as we can =) Btw, did you notice lately that my blog titles are in no way relevant to my actual posts? Yeah it's meant to be that way...you probably won't get it and never will~~ bwahahaaha!!! ^w^ Okay I'm done, I need to finish up coursework now~ *is procrastinating*

I now leave you with a pic of Uepi because is just awesome that way and deserves to have his pic featured in every post I make from now on...kaaay??? ^-^



No comments: