Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thanks for frying my brain...and my browser xD ILU!!



YOHOO!!!

3am on a Wednesday....um I'm getting better?? xD

So!

This week's been a little more eventful than the last. That's a good thing right? =w=
Sent off my brother at the airport on Thursday, AND OMG THE FOOD AT THE AIRPORT FOOD COURT IS AWESHUM!! *w*

Or maybe it's because I was super hungry then so I thought it was aweshum.....nvm it was yummy okay? xD

Also! I found the iriguchi deguchi signs there!! *w* Yes I went Iriguchi Deguchi Taguchi desu but I doubt anyone heard me xD

Anyway the day after that I had my first driving lesson in over a year xD *yes i may have put off driving for that long lol* I...think I did slightly better than expected...i didn't hit any tiang atleast =D Also with the fact that my driving teacher actually asked me to drive on the main road after not driving at all in a year and being able to do it properly I think I did a good job xD

BUT!!! I think that driving school's screwing me over? So....I think it'll still be a while before I can get my license...*doesn't want to hear about cars ever again*

ANYWAY! After that went for ANIMANGAKI~~!! *w* After seeing all the cosplayers there...it kinda makes me tempted to cosplay too xD but....I've been out of the anime loop for so long that I have no idea who to go as x.x I entered the drawing competition too!! (no, I didn't win T.T) it was interesting though...we were given these pics and we're supposed to do an Anthro Morph based on the item we were given. They gave me....



That lil guy!! ^^

As usual I just ended up drawing a moe girl wearing that character's costume...plus holding a bag of candy xD Thank God I recognized him from the game if not I would've probably drawn a frog xD


Buuut...I think my colouring failed...or something...I have no idea what I did wrong but I guess it was a fun experience ^^

The cosplayers were awesome too!! *w* (Okay some of them kinda bugged me but the good looking ones weren't bad xD) *for more pics go to my FB because I'm too lazy to reupload them here xD*

And so....i think that's about it? I think this post is getting too long lol.


OH! And fandom-wise...I BOUGHT SOMETHING WITH MY PAYCHECK AND IT'S ON THE WAY HERE!!! *w* Can't wait to get them ^w^

AND AND AND.....there's so many good things happening in fandom that I'm just too overjoyed!! My hubby's gonna be on tv more often!! *w* *cough*and he went shirtless in a recent tv show...really tempted to post the pics here but I think I won't xD*cough*

I am a happy happy girl =D


Aaaanyway that's about it then. I have a prediction for my next update....it'll probably be about me ranting about summer holidays ending and not having enough sleep *nods* yes that's it.



(credit to original uploader *chu*)


*sits next to him* BYE BYE~~!! ^^


No comments: