Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waiting for you~~ =DD



Hello!!! =D

Yes, I'm one day late...sorry about that T.T

I've been really sleepy at night ever since classes started @.@ Which makes me think...I should really aim to update on Tuesday mornings since I only have an evening class then...hehe ^^;;

SO! Anyway~

I like uni so far =DD

For those who don't know...(really I doubt anyone else reads this so maybe I'm just talking to myself here xD) I'm taking International Relations with Japanese.

...At first I was doubtful about it? Because the first reactions I got from people when I told them I'm taking this was "Oh so you're into Politics?"

Um...no, I'm not into politics. I don't PLAN on being a politician. And I know at a first impression IR SEEMS to be a politics related...it's not JUST politics. It's more on history-politics-econs-social studies kind of thing @.@

I like history so I think I'll just bear with the politics talk about it....and no, I didn't want to take ICS because people will just confuse it with mass comm =.=;;;

On the bright side! I get to take Japanese~~ *w* I'm memorizing the hiragana scripts right now and I'm loving it~~ Yup...this'll be my main motivation I guess xD

I think for the next 3 years I need to really reaaaallly put my all into it...which is hard because to be honest I've never put my 100% into anything (>_<) The thing is...I...don't want to change my attitude or who I am....that means I won't be the same person and that really scares me ._. It's enough that I'm facing an identity crisis here because there's someone in my class with the same name X_x

So yup...despite what anyone says I'll still keep being my childish self no matter what *pouts*

Oh...and ahaha I really shouldn't be so weak to this....i don't want to waste my time on something that won't come back (>_<) Yes you can ignore this sentence please xD


Okay...I think that's all for this week??? I'll try my best to update on time next week lol

Till then, cya~ =DD



Hubby pic of the day~~ *w* (credits to the original uploader~ *chu*)


No comments: