Monday, October 17, 2011

What's the point if it's not you?



HELLOOOO~~!! ^o^/

Yup still updating from the wee hours of the morning...just because I feel it's better this way.

So! The whole keyboard issue's fixed so I'm no longer pissed off! Yay~ =D
Anyway to be honest I'm...very close to passing out right now (>w<)

One thing I noticed about Uni, I actually feel like I NEED to study SOMETHING before going to bed...atleast SOMETHING ._.

This...has never happened in the past xD

But it's good right? At least I get some work done....which reminds me I haven't even started on my first two assignments *headdesk* THERE IS PROGRESS THOUGH!! ...I finally chose which essay questions to do....BOTH by impulse/accident...xD

One of the questions was because it had a sentence involving a bald man in it and I had the instinct to choose it just because....BALD=UEPI=BALDY!UEPI=I MUST DO THIS QUESTION!! *o*

AAAND...the other question was just because I wanted to do an entirely different question at first....but i ended up borrowing the wrong books so I just changed my question to the one that my book covered xD


*sigh* I'm just awesome that way ne? xD


RAWR! And I know this week will be the BEST!!! *w* Uepi on TV in THREE DIFFERENT SHOWS!! YES THREE!!! GOD I'D KILL TO BE IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW!!! T.T

Lol okay....on the verge of collapsing now =w= I'll end it here.

SO...that means there's a change of plans...next week i'll go back to updating in the morning when I'm more....coherent =w=


Till then BYE!! =D


....HUBBY!!! *w*




(credits to original uploader! *chu*)



No comments: