ひろやすです。。。=w=
I'm updating now LIVE from the Baker~~ xD *fake applause*
Okay I'm sorry I didn't update on Tuesday as promised =.=;;; Honestly I was planning on skipping this week but according to Charmaine if I skip this week then I'll probably skip the rest xD
Being lazy is my strong point!!! O.O
Yes and cosistency doesn't suit me at all xD
So....I have nothing to talk about...awesome right? xD
It's about to rain now....it's a really gloomy atmosphere ne? =.=;;;
I had to rush to class this morning T.T was very tempted to have a race with my lecturer to the classroom but suddenly remembered I was wearing heels =w=....and a skirt-dress-thingy =.=
OH!!! OH!! Uepi's drama starts tonight!!! *is excited* Problem is....my class is until late and i have stuff to do and...*sniffles* UEPIIIII Y U CHOOSE MY BUSY DAY!?!? T.T Stupid baldy!!
ANYWAY! I'll be MIA for the weekend =w= I'll be in the middle of nowhere~~~ xD But chibi-lappie kun is accompanying me so that's okay =w=
Right, I think that's all for this week xD
No hubby pic today because I'm in public and that's just all kinds of awkward xD
Till then jaa!! ^o^/
No comments:
Post a Comment