Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rawrarwr~





Yo!


...

I KNEW IT! I knew that if I skipped one week my consistency would break!! D= And...look! LOOK!! It's 2012 already and I haven't blogged!! Even though a bunch of stuff happened in my uneventful life yet I refused to blog about it =_=

No...I exaggerated nothing much happened actually ._.

I'm just updating again for the sake of updating and because I CAN!! D=

...Debating whether or not to start promoting updates on FB....the thought scares me though...and I have no idea why >.<

Oh guess what, I chose the perfect timing to randomly update~

I'm in the middle of my exam week~♪

My last exam is on the 19th~ I should be studying now ._.

Oh by the way...just because I have the opportunity to rant right now....

I really really appreciate people's concern when they ask me if I'm okay and all...and even the comments that I look stressed out and all........except when all I'm feeling at the time is anything BUT troubled or stressed out =.=

It really makes me think how...er...bad I actually look ._. is it that bad?? Just because I haven't said anything in a while doesn't mean that I'm sad or troubled or anything. ._. I'm just thinking...thinking about stuff.....yes, stuff. Really I wonder how bad I actually look when I'm spaced out ._.

/end of ranting

OH! And another thing I just want to mention here because I don't think I've mentioned it before...

*w*

I NAO HAZ DRIVERS LICENSE!!! *fireworks*

FINALLY!!!! GAAH! Really you have no idea how much I had to go through to finally get it (>_<) No thanks to my crappy first driving school =_=#

Now if only I could drive on the actual road.... >.>

It takes time I guess~ but I really can't wait till I can actually take long drives by myself with Uepi singing in my car radio ♥

Okay...I think that's enough of updating for the sake of updating. >w<

For more consistent updates...well I'll give it another shot, I'll start updating regularly on Feb.7th and resume updating every Tuesday~~ Why Tuesday?? BECAUSE IT'S TUESDAY! D=


*cough*


Okay that's it for now~ Byebye!



Tatchan says; Peace out yo~~ :3
(Credits to original uploader~)


No comments: