Le sigh~~
Just listened to the last ever episode (lol do I call it episode??) of R-ONE KAT-TUN T.T (the radio show I listen to just to hear all the awkward sounds Uepi makes into the mic by accident xD)
Kind of feel bad about it though since I couldn't really pay attention to what they were saying x_x too tired today~~~ X.x
But either way, yesh~ here I am on a...kind of scheduled update...it's still Tuesday right? ._.
After a really hectic week last week I'm having yet another one this week to. ALL BECAUSE OF COURSEWORK ESSAYS!! X.x
Ah...but really I prefer solo essays compared to group coursework...if solo then your grade all depends on you, and no one else should know you better than yourself ne?? (BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSEEEEEELF~~~♪ *cough* supposed to be Adam Lambert's song btw >.>)
IDK i guess I really do prefer working alone x_x
But yesh...this only means I don't have much time to complete my next paper T.T AND I need it to be done by FRIDAY...only because of Bunkasai (This Saturday ya? Don't forget to come~ ;) ) so I have to finish up everything before my deadline on Monday X.x
Speaking of Bunkasai....will be doing the usually J-song dance with the Notty Bunkasai Dance Group (unnoffical name yo! =w=) aaaand i'll be doing something else >.> not saying what just yet.
Anyway um...believe it or not this is all I have to update about this week x_x
Really too tired to say anything else and honestly I should focus on getting that paper done >.>
Till next time, bye bye!!
IMMA STAR RYDAAAAA~~~☆
(Credits to original uploader!)
No comments:
Post a Comment