Konnichiwa~!! =w=
Yes, a few days late as usual...I'm busy okay?? T.T
So far in the past two weeks I've rushed through essays and finished them at the very last minute @.@
My last one was submitted at 1.56pm.....when the deadline was at 2pm! @.@
Awesome right? xD
Anyway I promise this week's update will be interesting and picture filled~~ =D
Yes, self! You can read back on this a few years later and go all "YAY! AN INTERESTING POST I WROTE! =DD" (*cough* I shouldn't imply on how I hardly have any readers >.> *cough*)
Anyway imma talk nao~!! =D
First thing is about Bunkasai 2012...last Saturday actually~ ^w^
Um...I don't want to say anything bad about it since I was on the committee and all but...I just have to say I had some regrets on that day. Also some bad experiences that as of now I tell myself it's just a lesson I have to keep in mind in the future.
First of all I think I took on too many things more than I can handle @.@
I had my second round of dancing for the Notty Bunkasai Dance Group~ (lol still an unofficial name xD) TBH I couldn't grasp the dance moves as well as I did last year @.@ most likely since we hardly had any chance to practice together. But for one thing I tried my best to get the timing right.
But all in all I think we enjoyed ourselves on stage. ^^ I'm really comfortable on that tiny stage right now so it wasn't as bad as last year when my legs were practically shaking @.@
(And to imagine that my Japanese Sensei was sitting RIGHT IN FRONT watching our dance x_x I only noticed her when the dance was over and I was all "SENSEEEI!!! D=" I prayed to God she didn't recognize me with my flu mask on but apparently she could tell from my hair @.@ GDI me and my obvious hair)
AAAANYWAYS! HAH! I have no video of the dance so no one has to witness us fooling around again =w=
So yeah...right after the dance I had to wipe my face and rush over to the dressing rooms....for the Yukata Fashion show I volunteered for @.@
Yes, my obsession and determination of wanting to wear a yukata on Bunkasai drove me to this...well on the bright side it looks like I got what I wanted *w* Arigatou ne, Kami-Sama!
BUT! Well...this is where everything went chaotic.
I rushed over and had to tell the make-up artists that I'm the last model left (because they were done with the rest of the models dy) I kind of had to deal with the fact that they spoke a lot of chinese @.@ but at least they understood what I had to say and asked me to sit and get ready... (Yes I was pissed that the girl doing my make up spent more time complaining and whining in cantonese...but then again looking back at things, they were very tired. I don't really blame them for anything >_< gomen!!)
So they were rushing on my make-up and hair and eventually had to pull Koori-san (our yukata sponsor, very nice lady =) ) to help me wear the yukata so basically i had a full on IDORU-SAMA treatment =w= But just as they were about to finish........all hell broke loose.
....they finished....
they finished the effing show without me.
I mean...SRSLY? Who the hell does that? I think if it were any other show they would wait until all the models are there or atleast shuffle the schedule a bit...as if our scheduled hadn't been messed with enough before (it was delayed actually....but not really our committee's fault on that part)
But still, at that point I felt like punching someone...anyone!! but I thought, nah I don't want to ruin anything the make-up/hair-stylists did on me so I won't be ganas @.@
I was so near to tell them to just forget everything (forgetting that the team put in their effort in rushing to get me ready x.x gomen ne) But in the end they reassured me it was alright and there's still the photo shoot to look forward to~
If you ask me if I had any regrets at that point? Actually, no I don't. I still got what I wanted, which was to wear the yukata~ And actually lucky I didn't have to go do the catwalk...apparently according to some people I don't walk....I "bounce". Well eff you because that's how I walk! I've been walking like this for my whole life so you have no right to tell me to suddenly change the way I walk =.=# (-.-...well maybe you do but atleast advise better la...don't need to make fun pulak)
BUT! My number ONE regret!!!!
....Not taking pics with the cosplayers T.T
I mean there weren't many of them here because a lot of people went to RAGE but still.....
COSPLAYERS ARE AWESOME PEOPLE YO!!
Lol I'm serious, I really admire the amount of effort they put in to it. It takes serious dedication to cosplay like that IMO.
Also I think I should've stayed on longer to fully enjoy Bunkasai with whatever it had left to offer...I know I made mistakes and all but I shouldn't have let that one incident just pull me down...it didn't but still...I should've enjoyed myself a LITTLE bit more. (Then again I don't want to be troublesome to my Okaasan who was waiting for me throughout the event >.<)
Anyway enough with me talking, here's some pics~!
(No not of Uepi....yet >w>)
YUKATA desu~~~!!! (ignore the rushed, messy hair)
With Brian-nyan and Calvin-sensei!! (one half of our dance group?)
With San-chan! (lol another half of the dance group?? Aki's still missing =.=)
And finally an awesome pic taken by Rynna's Iphone cam (lol why? You think my lolly-phone can take a HQ pic like that? xD)
Tbh, I'm actually scared at the amount of likes I got after putting up that photo as my profile pic ._. I've heard from some ppl too that I look different with the make up on....and from others that are surprised at how I still look like me even with make up on. But as for me I can still see myself in these pics so I don't think it's THAAAT much of a change =w=.
(Except for the fact that I can see my younger-self gagging at the amount of make-up being used xD)
But now back to regular old glasses-wearing me again! xD
*cough* Yes, I'm wearing a flower in my hair....It's SPRING!! (We don't HAVE spring here....i bet it's still a nice season though @.@)
*le-cough* Okay I think my post was long enough? More than enough right??? xD Nah, my older-self, I hope you enjoy reading this and LOL-ing at my patheticness =w=....btw say hi to Ueda-hubby for me ya? *rabu~rabu*
@.@ wth is up with me!! It's the lack of sleep I tell you!!
Anyway, will hopefully update on time next week so till then~ bye!!! *w*
....you thought I'd forget huh?? =w=
BAM!!!
Ueda-samaaaaa~~~~ *chu~*
(credits to original uploader)
(credits to original uploader)
PS: About the ranting of Bunkasai, just to make it clear I am in no way blaming anyone for what happened. Just releasing some tension that's all =.= hontouni sumimasen if I offended anyone in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment