^ O.O!!!!
AAAH CICAK!! Gah, for whoever that still doesn't know this about me...I really really hate lizards! >.< Eversince this one day I accidentally killed one, I bet the rest of them are out to get me for revenge of their poor dear friend T.T
Well yeah, last night me and my family went to a mamak stall for dinner...thank god it was kinda late so not many people there. So when I was about to pull a chair back to sit, then there it was! This cicak on the floor looking right at me! Ergh...since when do lizards walk on the FLOOR!? Go crawl on walls or something! So as usual I saw it and freaked out like hell, (thank god i didn't step on it) I screamed and backed away, everyone there just stared, yeah then it went to my bro's leg and finally scampered it's way to the back of the restaurant.
Pheewh! Geez why do lizards freak me out so much...I'll never know. Then my bro brought up an interesting question...if I ever have to cut open a frog for biology class, how would I handle it? ...I'll just bring in my stuffed toy frog keychain to school then. Then cut it open,
experiment observation: The frog's respiratory system contains, cotton balls, cotton fluff, nylon, polyester etc.
lol seriously I hope the teacher just demonstrates it instead of making us do it. Then I can just hide at the back of the lab and take off my glasses XD XD
Okay I guess that's abt it, hmm on another note...I'm officially banned from playing Rayman:Raving Rabbids on the comp T.T But I love that game!! GAAAH! Just because I had a headache after playing, langsung i get banned....so sad ;(
No comments:
Post a Comment