Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Around KL+Pavilion

Hiya everyone!

Well tday I followed my mom to KL (I mean right smack in the town center), lucky enough once she was done with her work turns out KL Pavilion was right opposite her office. Yeah neither me or my bro has been to Pavilion yet, so we decided to check it out. It's pretty cool...now I'm not into clothes or fashion or whatever, so my main interest was the FOOD! God so many choices! lol yeah it's just the right place to watch a movie and catch a meal downstairs. We went to eat at some Thai noodle house restaurant, very nice! Too spicy though...but I can't resist! I love spicy food even though I can't handle it XD

Mmmm...that was my desert to wash down all the spicyness!! Water chestnut desert!! Yeah sry, I kinda stabbed it with my spoon a few times before taking the pic so doesn't look so appetizing right now. ^^;;



My bro's dessert, yummy mangoes with sticky rice and coconut cream, yeah he likes mangoes lol

And there he is attacking the poor defenseless mangoes!! *gobble* *gobble*...man this pic scares me O.O....god I hope he doesn't see this lol.

Yup that's all for today, here I leave you with some random pics of KLCC+KL Tower

^ Yea, sry for the blurryness, I was taking the pic frm inside a moving car.

No comments: