Heeeeyz!! lol OMG I don't think I've been online for the past 4 days!! O.O impossible! lol, I've been sleepy nowadays...but bcoz tday's my cousin's bday I thot I'd drop by online and wish him and stuffs. So...
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUSOFF~~!!
Yeah, you'd better be thankful huh >.>...btw, I haven't bought ur present but it'll be a long time till I see you again so that can wait huh? XD
Well, other than that...tday we had Choral Speaking and Leo Club meeting. Ergh...I dunno for some reason the choral speaking script sounds so lame lol. And we've only done the first stanza today, tomorrow's the next stanza...wheeew I bet it's gonna take a lot of effort huh? Ganbatte fellow choral speakers! Let's give it our best XP. Still kinda pissed off why I'm in the shorty line >.> I bet I'm taller than some of the people in the tall line....do I really appear as a small person so people look past my actual height??? T.T ....or maybe it's because of my posture? lol oh well...life's meant to be like this right?
Other than that we had Leo Club, supposed to have a famine day to starve ourselves for 10 hrs...haha good way to ganti puasa huh? XD We're supposed to do a bunch of activities while starving. I'm in charged of the teamwork games...hmm I wonder what I can think of...
Well that's all I can write about so far...aw shoot, just remembered this saturday got school...>.> anyone bothering in going?? Really malas wanna go lah T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment