Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad Omen?? o.o?

Hey everyone!!

Phew, finally I'm in a better cheery mood today. Everything's back to normal...seriously I felt so crappy this whole week T.T

Hmm...I noticed something really weird too...in the morning whenever I enter school my nose starts itching...hmm is that a bad omen or something? Like something bad might happen to me at school?? Hmm hmm...better be more careful >.>

Ooh luckily edubox switched to two days instead of putting all the classes in one day...MONDAY summore. Atleast it's less hectic on Friday...I signed up for 3-5 class...yeah staying back from 12.30 till 3... it should be okay, most of my classmates and friends are taking the same class so I guess it should be fine. And for anyone asking whether I need to go for Friday prayers or whatnot...sorry, that rule only applies for guys, it isn't compulsory for girls to go for Friday prayers ^^;;


Man, and I think I'm really slipping my mind lately. I nearly posted this in my O-REN-JI blog(my OR music blog)....and another thing, when copying notes as I'm writing the next word...it becomes a totally diff word altogether!! Example: The real sentence was "Explain what you understand about blah blah blah" and the sentence I copied was, "Explain what you want" O.O what the hell was that about!? I'm so out of it nowadays @.@

Well a GOOD thing is I saw ORANGE RANGE on music station today! Woo hoo...kinda sad that they performed last, but it was the GREATEST!! They sang really well!! XD And I caught Hiroki yawning will listening to the other artists ROFL...aiyooh show lah a little respect for the other artists! XD

K den I gtg, going to Sunway Pyramid tmrw! Yayz!! V^.^V

No comments: