Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Um...

Now this is just getting weirder. These past few days I've been having really weird and disturbing dreams...too bad though, once I wake up I kinda forget what they were about in the first place. But I always seem to be waking up with that kind of disturbed/sad/scared feeling...hmm so that's what it's like to wake up on the wrong side of the bed huh?

Today there was supposed to be a Bola Jaring meeting. Ended up not going though cuz not many ppl showed up and teacher only appeared after I called my dad to come pick me up and he was already waiting in the car outside -.-;; Let's just say I ran up and down the school for awhile just because of that >.> Meh I guess it's okay, training for tomorrow's PJK test!! XD

Ooh and turns out for choral speaking we'll be doing two performances, as the opening for Minggu Bahasa and Anugerah Cemerlang. Ooooh...woooow...

Oh well I'd better go now, I still have some homework left to do...and for some reason my graphs for add maths don't look right >.<## I seriously need more time to be online though...I miss my online friends!! T.T

No comments: