On Sunday, April 13 2008, at 10.20pm.
My dad just noticed that my female turtle...previously named Tom..but when we found out it was a girl we named it Toma instead....passed away.
She was my first pet EVER!! I still remember when I was six years old and my dad took me to the doctor after kindergarten cuz I was sick...then he took me to the pet store to buy my very first pet...
For ten years that turtle has been with me...TEN YEARS!! T.T I'm so sad now...now what will happen to poor Jerry turtle?? He's all alone >.<
Don't die too Jerry!! Mittens, Misha the cats...you guys dun die either k? Stay wif me longer pls! >.<
One last goodbye to Toma the turtle...hope u have fun in turtle heaven X_X
R.I.P
Tom(Toma) Turtle
1998-2008
Beloved turtle,wife of Jerry turtle, and friend
~We will miss you~
Tom(Toma) Turtle
1998-2008
Beloved turtle,wife of Jerry turtle, and friend
~We will miss you~
No comments:
Post a Comment