Hi hi~!!
I'm listening to Hitomi no Saki ni now~! Remember? The ORANGE RANGE song that's gonna be released on my bday? Hehe it's my bday song for the year!! It sounds so sweet~~ It's on youtube so if anyones curious search it. Or go to my friend raku-chan's blog! (Sorry I don't embed youtube vids on my blog anymore >.<)
When the song releases maybe I'll make it my blog's song so everyone can listen~ More about the song it's so sweet!! I like the beginning for some reason which sounds so mellow. I have a feeling it's dedicated to their kids? (or future kids to the OR members that aren't married yet lol) That would make the song twice as sweet!! ^^
Anyway in other news, I watched Monsters vs Aliens a few days back in 3D! Well the 3D isn't that special anymore ^^;; But the storie's nice and funny. Hehe House as a cockroach is hilarious! I recommend the movie to everyone! (hehe if you bother to watch it in cinema might as well watch it in 2D saves a lot more money)
I wanna watch Ice Age 3 on my bday!! Hehe that one I want to watch in 3D.
kk that's about it for now. GAH I LOVE THIS SOOOONG!!! <3
2 comments:
Hey u wanna watch ice age 3d 4 charity? Its RM40 a ticket at either mid valley, pavillion or 1 utama on june 30. pLease confirm
Hey~! ^^ Oh there's a charity screening? Haven't heard of that o.O;; but I don't think I can go on June 30th >.< since it's a school day and all sry ^^;;
Post a Comment