Hehehe~~
About the post title, no, I'm not pathetically lonely this holiday that I'm here to rant about it. It's a song title by Charcoal Filter that I haven't heard in a long time. Come to think of it, I think I had that song on this blog the first few days after I created it. Which reminds me, I might be nearing my 100th post rite?? Not sure, I better do a post count later lol.
A few good things and bad things happened this holiday. The bad things are kinda trivial to others tho but it's seriously a big deal for meee!! (>.<) A few days ago I came back from dinner and went to open this box to take sumthing out and when i put my hand in my mommy said "Cicak" I usually see cicaks in the bathroom or anywhere cold so i thought she was joking then when i looked down I saw it staring right at me. I screamed like hell and it got scared away...after that i was so jumpy that whenever i saw anything move i thought it was a cicak. I touched my rubbery headphones without looking and thought it was a cicak X.X
I really need to get over this fear huh? =.=;;; Other than that everything seems to be going fine, finally got Sims 3 to run~~!! ^.^ HAH! See? Told u I'd play it these holidays~~!! It looks awesome too!! Hehe manage to create a bunch of realistic characters like orange range members, jpop icons, and my own family lol...it's scarily realistic tho o.O;;
Oh well that's it for now, will update again next time. Till then bye bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment