Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blank day...I didn't think of it today...-_-

Uh, okay for some reason blogger screwed with my last post, but oh well it wasn't really important anyway.

Okay so today since I feel kinda silly, here's some word equations I randomly thought of today;

Happy+Sad=Sappy!(Huuh...well I guess it's true...ppl who can't decide if their happy or sad do get kinda sappy xD)
Love+Hate=Late! (Yes, it's too late by the time u realise you love someone/something that u used to hate)
Bitter+Sweet= Switter! (omg I made a new word!)
Teddy+Bear= Beddy! (Yes! You hug ur teddy bear wen u go beddy-bye!)
Girl+Boy= Goy/Birl (a.k.a pondan o.O)
Politics+Corruption= Colitics (um...another new word? oh wait! Porruption!)
Life+Death= Dife!
Monkey+Banana= Manana/Bonkey (omg Bonkey sounds so cute!)
Food+Drink= Frink! (Soup is a frink!)

...This isn't making sense anymore is it?

Orange+Apple= Opple
Ghost+Zombie= Ghombie
Rock+Pop= Pock! (that sounds like a curse word for some reason o.o)

...okay I give up...

Oh and btw, I entered that "My Friend is An Alien" drawing contest on Animax....so eep...wish me luck ppl! If I lose in the end I'll just post up my alien friend over here k? =D

K then that's it I guess....shoo cya!

No comments: