Okay...this is supposed to be a tag about obsessions. The thing I'm wondering about if this is abt being obsessed over a real life person in ur life or ur idol...by the looks of it, the tag looks like real life >.<
But I'll leave it up to my mind on what(or who) to base this on bwahaha and no one will ever knooow! XD
Do you talk to that person a lot?
No! But I've commented on their website b4
Do you know a lot about them?
I do, but I think I pretend not to just to make sure I'm not too stalker-ish...o.o
Do you stalk them?
Uh I think that's kinda hard to do...so...nope XD
Do you spy on them in their house?
No way! ...I wouldn't wanna know what happens in the house >.>
Do you follow them?
What? Follow their actions?? I think thats where i got the puffy-cheek habit from >.<
Do people accuse you of stalking?
No...sadly T.T.
Do you really like them?
My inspiration to be HAPPY! XD
Do you really hate them?
when the person does stupid things or when the person stops smiling -.-.
Do you think about them a lot?
Too much :S
Do you always want their opinion of things?
That's why I like reading the blogs and websites! ^.^
Do you ever try to hurt them?
Uh I'm not sadistic or anything...so no.
Do you try to keep others away from them?
Heheheh....ALL MINE!!! XP
Do you get jealous of them, when they talk to others?
No cuz they're mute =.=
Do you try to "punish" them when they don't do what you want?
Naah...i'm too nice.
Do you think you're just the littlest bit obsessed?
A bit...I shud forget abt it right?.
BWAHAHAH! There you have it! Just try guess who it is! lol but actually it's a combination of all my obsessions so u'll never know lol. I dun think i'll b tagging anyone since this looks to hard...so THERE, it's DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment