Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag Tag!

Oooh here we go wif another tag from Aine! ^.^

  1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
  2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  3. At the end, you need to choose 10 (5 Ony laa) people to be tagged and list their names.
  4. No tags back

1. I cut my own hair when I was 6 yrs old o.o
2. I stare into space a lot
3. I choose to be politically ignorant and don't support politics AT ALL!
4. I'd rather support Godzilla!! XD
5. I like to stare at the sky/take pictures of it
6. I'm a Japanophile
7. I love cats and pandas and basically any animal!
8. I come from a mixed heritage that's so mixed up that I prefer to just call myself rojak o.o
9. I start humming tunes when I know no ones listening
10.I might be obsessed over hair...o.o
11. I may have encountered a poltergeist once X.X
12. I've fallen flat on my face two times in a row and have walked directly into a pole/wall
13. I've been making the puffy-cheek face ever since I was a baby till today
14. I can cross my eyes perfectly now! ..but now I'm scared they might stay that way.
15. I love to watch lame senseless cartoons all day!!

Tagging: Steph,Pik Ee,...um...my pet turtle, my teddy bear...and Katchan!(lol...if he ever reads my blog that is XD)

No comments: